- Got up at 7 (not enough sleep!) and hit the road by 8 to get to Silka's.
- Got to Silka's and we headed to her mom's house. Hung out there for all of 30 minutes then left to head to the game.
- Took the train to the game and got to our seats :) I really truly love being a Yankee fan. Walking into the stadium feels like you're coming home, minus the feel up you get at the door ;)
- Game was good - they won!!! Yeahhhhhh kiiiddddddddddddd. We stayed for the whole game to hear Frank Sinatra sing "New York, New York". I love it!
- Took the train home then went to Kohl's. Disappointing. Silka and I tried on a whole bunch of stuff and i didn't like any of it...in between sizing suckssssssssssssss.
- So we left there and went to Burlington Coat Factory - tried on a whole bunch of other dresses and Silka found me the perfect one! OMG I love it and can't wait to wear it. Seriously its so cute (I'll post a pic once I find my camera....).
- But getting it wasn't that easy. There was no price tag on it, so we had to get someone to do a price check. For 30 minutes. Ridiculous. Oh and they tried to put back my jewlery 6 times. Assholes. But I got the dress finally and I'm a happy girl.
- Oh and we also got cute shoes from payless and flip flops. I heart BOGO.
- We left there and went to pick Isis up and then headed back to her house. We ordered in Caridad and watched movies then passed out :)
Sunday, May 25th:
- Got up and got moving. Her couch is so comfy but I miss my bed!
- Jacob came home and we were talking with him and hanging out.
- Ate leftovers (mmm rice and beans at 10:30 AM :) and then headed to Silka's to drop her off and I was on the road again.
- Got home, napped and got up and got my ass moving :)
That's all for now :)