- Left for NY around 5ish. Got there at 6:45. Traffic was a bit hellish but it was all good.
- Picked up Silka from Paco's and then went to her house. We met Char there :) It was so good to finally see my girls after so long!
- Got ready to go out and wore my new (smaller ;) jeans. We were looking like HOTNESS!!!
- Went to Isis's house, picked her up and then it was off to the train.
- Took the train to go to Sofritos. Got in and there was a 2 hour wait. Ummmm no, everyone was starting to look like chicken wings, and we all know what happens when I get hungry.
- Went to Moe's (http://www.nycbestbars.com/MC.htm) and met up with Isis's girls for drinks and appetizers. Sooooooooo yummy and one drink = Kelli feeling tipsy.
- We left Moe's and went to Iggy's....but it was so effin hot in there so we left.
- Went to Hawaiian Tropic where Danielle got us in for free and upstairs for free too :) http://www.hawaiiantropiczone.com/get_press.asp?rec_id=100017
- After dancing our asses off for like 4 hours, we peaced out. Took a cab back to the house, went to bed at 4.
Saturday, April 19th:
- After 4 hours of sleep...it was time to get up and hit the gym.
- Took 2 awesome classes at Silka's gym...and now we know a new hip-hop dance ;) It was so good to sweat.
- Left there and went to Leo's for haircuts! I don't care what anyone says, it is so fucking worth it to drive the 2 hours to see her because my hair looks amazing everytime she cuts it. She's got lots of talent and I thank God everytime she cuts my hair!
- Left Leo's and went to get showered. After we got showers we went to White Plains to shop....went into Tiffany's!!!!! It was so much fun to just wander around and shop and be relaxed.
- Left the malls and Char left for home, so Silka and I stopped to see Papo, Barbara and Luli. OMG Baby Ray is so adorable and looks just like Papo and Barbara is looking great!!!
Sunday, April 20th.
- Got up at 7:15. Dropped Silka off at Franks and went home for my Sunday beating :)