- I'm excited - I get to finally travel with my favorite co-worker!
- We left for our first flight to Minneapolis at 11:30 am - not a bad flight - got there and had to pretty much run from terminal to terminal because our connection was so quick.
- Took our next 25 minute flight into Rochester. Man I forgot how small that airport really is...6 gates and puddle jumper planes
- Got to the hotel and found out that they didn't have 2 rooms next to each other, so we wound up getting a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite together, so we shared a living room/kitchen.
- Arrived really early so we headed to the mall because we wanted to get out and stretch our legs and just do something. Mall wasn't that great - did get a few tops and a pair of pants - but that was about it.
- Came back, got changed and met up with one of our vendors for dinner then had a quick meeting with our client.
Thursday, February 12th, 2009:
- Got up and got ready - it was awesome having the "common" space together because we could talk and get ready, etc.
- Met with our client around 8:30 then headed to the Mayo Clinic. This place is like the Disneyland of healthcare. Its amazing - they have an underground walkway system - a ton of buildings - everything is connected.
- Get to our meeting room, I was the first presenter - I gave my presentation and everyone really liked it. Everything went really well :)
- That night we were meeting everyone for dinner so we got together around 5 and had a great dinner.
- I found out during dinner that my sister went to the emergency room because of her stomach, so I was a little distracted. We finally heard from her that she was ok, wasn't her gallbladder and that she was going home.
- Got back to the room and I was going to the gym, but we decided to rent a movie - Four Christmases - and it was so funny! After that we decided to get some sleep early since we had to be on site at 8.
- Tried to get some sleep - talked to the boy, and then finally fell alseep.
Friday, February 13th, 2009:
- Got up way too early. Had an excited text message about the Wings :)
- Had to get ready for our meeting, pack up and check out.
- Met on site again - had a good meeting but we had to leave a little bit early because our flight was at 11:15. Thank God for only being 15 minutes from the airport.
- Checked in, grabbed some lunch, and boarded the plane. This one was even smaller and had us a bit scared. Especially since we heard about a plane crashing that morning.
- First flight was fine - arrived and boarded our 2nd flight, and were on our way home!
Overall it was a successful meeting, but thank God we got out of there - it was too cold and too boring!