Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Los Angeles, CA: Jan 18-22, 2008

I'm cold.



Its Tuesday and I'm back in Philly.



Now I can finally post about this trip now that its over and the contained excitement has been let out!



Jan 18th: Friday
  • I left for my travels at 11:30 AM, with a flight to Chicago then onto LA. Flight to Chicago was just fine, got into Chi and waited around...as I was boarding I looked behind me and saw a familiar looking guy.
  • He kept staring at me and here it was Syrus from the real world. Interesting.
  • Boarded the flight, sat next to a girl from Baltimore and talked a little. Got into LA on time.
  • Tenna picked me (suprise!!) up at the airport and we headed to pick up her sister.
  • Amber, Eric and Momma Razz met up with us at the Daily Grille for dinner! Sooooo yummy! http://www.dailygrill.com/
  • We left dinner and went to T's to hang out! Her house is totally adorable and we hung out and watched TV. Went to bed kinda early cause we had to get up soooo early.

Jan 19th: Saturday

  • Got up early (6:45!) and got ready to go to breakfast. Amber picked us up and we went to breakfast at Good Stuff http://www.eatgoodstuff.com/eatgood-R.html. Pretty yummy place.
  • From breakfast we went to get massages. My first massage ever and I'm addicted, seriously addicted! http://www.burkewilliamsspa.com/
  • From there we went to get mani's and pedi's. Soooo relaxing and so happy that we got to relax. We stopped to pick up snacks and then went to The Grove.
  • The Grove was awesome!!!! http://www.thegrovela.com/ We went to the Farmer's Market for lunch/dinner/snacks! Very pretty and very entertaining place to be...lots to people watch.
  • Next up was 27 dresses...movie was super cute and such a girlie flick! I really feel like Katherine Hiegl in that movie...well at least in some parts.
  • From there we headed back to T's...watched 1 vs 100 and then How to look good naked. VERY good show and very inspiring.

Jan 20th: Sunday

  • Another early AM, this time for some kiddie fun! We were going to Disneyland!!!!
  • Got up and got ready and were at the park by 11 AM.
  • Once inside we hit the rides and wandered around. I think we went on almost every ride and had a great time. For some reason all we wanted to do was eat that day - so we did! Such a great time and I'm looking forward to another visit sometime!

Jan 21st: Monday

  • Flew back to Philly. Nothing exciting there!

Pics located on shutterfly!

No comments: