- Flight to Detroit at 5:50, got to the airport and flew threw security....then realized I left my cell phone in the car.
- I panicked - a day without my cell cannot happen so I found a payphone and called my mom to bring it back down to me.
- Got on the flight, took off and then once we got to Detroit, we circled for 1.5 hours. I wanted to blow my brains out.
- Finally landed and then headed to the hotel - Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance. Once we got to the hotel, we checked in and headed right to the bar for a drink and some food.
Monday, March 9:
- Got up early, meeting at 8 AM.
- Worked until 4 - headed to the airport, got on an earlier flight and got home 3 hours early.