- Left Philly for a flight to Paris at 6:55. All went ok, except my dumb phone is acting up and randomly shutting off.
- Reminder to give my dad a big fat kiss for my noise-cancelling headphones. Those things are a dream.
Monday, January 26th:
- Flight from Paris to Prague was short, but I wouldn't know, I slept the whole time.
- Landed in Prague and got to the hotel. Awesome place and my room is a suite, so I have 1 1/2 baths, a bedroom, living room, office. http://www.icprague.com/
- Went and hit up the awesome gym that they have here. Only did 20 minutes on the treadmill before I had to go check out our meeting rooms.
- Grabbed the boys and we went wandering around the city...almost went into Louie and bought myself a gift, but reminded myself that I have some purse presents coming.
- Had dinner at this awesome place - traditional Czech food. http://www.kolkovna.cz/index.php?language=en&show=hot&place=11
- Now I'm sitting here trying to pry my eyes open for at least another hour so that I don't wake up at 4 AM.
Tuesday, January 27th:
- Had an 8 am breakfast meeting with our client. First words spoken we "Hi, we're very frustrated with this study and if it were up to me, I'd fire all of you.". We did however have a productive meeting and got a lot of things out on the table.
- We then had another lunch meeting followed by a training session. My teams presentations went very well and we turned a corner with our client.
- Prior to dinner that night, we met with one of our vendors and basically told them that they needed to get their acts together.
- Dinner meeting with 100 doctors. Fun times!
- Had to leave dinner early with another co-worker for another conference call. Its 9PM there, and we're exhausted. We had little to no sleep, plus running around all day long.
- After that call was over, it was back up to the dinner to meet with our client again. She smiled and told us that she was encouraged that we're gonna get this done.
- Came back to a phone full of adorable texts from the boy. :)
Wednesday, January 28th:
- Meeting started at 7 AM for breakfast.
- After breakfast the presentations began. My team again did awesome!!!
- Lonnnnnnnnng day. My presentation wasn't until after lunch so I prepared all the stuff I needed and then got ready.
- My presentations kicked ass! We had awesome evaluation forms and it was proven that our team really represented and prepared ourselves well.
- After the meeting was over, we popped a bottle (or 2!) of champagne and headed to dinner.
- Went to a Belguim restaurant (http://www.lesmoules.cz/en/menu). Had a great bottle of wine and lots of yummy mussels!
- Went back to the hotel and hung out at the bar in the lobby. Drank a whole bunch of other drinks. Around 2 I decided to put myself to bed before things went downhill.
- Back in my room, more adorable texts :) I got a phone call from said adorable boy...where we talked about everything and anything. I'm very excited about this (which really doesn't belong here in the travel - but he's one thing that kept a smile on my face last week)!
Thursday, January 29th:
- Travel day. Note to self, never fly Czech Air. Ever.
- Layovers in JFK to Philly - not even worth it.
There are pictures somewhere, but I think they are on my co-workers camera that we'll need to find and post once I get!